Construction will be done by Waterside Limited.
Once completed, maintenance will be done by the Property Owners’ Association (Waterside Community Association Limited).
According to the developer:
- Approximately 50% of the land area is set aside as preserves, green areas, open spaces and reserves for the benefit and enjoyment of the community residents.
- The main entrance gatehouse controls incoming and outgoing traffic lanes.
- All-weather, compacted stone roads are under construction within the development.
- Water service will be provided to parcel owners within the community by the local water authority.
- Each parcel is approved for an individual multi-stage septic tank and leaching field.
- Electric service will be available to parcel owners within the community. Electricity will be supplied and billed by Belize Electric Limited.
- Telephone service will be available to parcel owners within the community. Telephone service will be supplied and billed by Belize Telemedia Limited or by cellular phone carriers.
- Car, golf car, bike and foot will be the modes of transportation to get around on the property.
- Only parcel owners and their guests may enter Waterside.
- Waterside will contain areas which have been preserved such as parks or preserves, where traditional recreational activities will be permitted. Every parcel has access to the Belize River for traditional water-based activities
More information: http://www.realestateinbelize.com/